© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Wednesday 3 February 2016

Intermittent Fasting

Hey guys. I'm up to the brim right now on work, so there really is very little time to blog. Coupled with the fact that I am pretty tired in the night, there really is very little motivation left for me to blog. At least, until I revamp my blog again. I'm thinking of revamping the whole style them and all. It's something I feel I should do. But I'll probably keep the blog address the same, the meaning of the title still applies. No change.

Anyway today's quick update, is about the Intermittent Fasting that I've been trying out. I've figured that it seems to combine quite a number to different approaches that overlap, so there's a high chance it might actually work. Similar approaches include: dieting, caloric restriction, water therapy, etc. The one I have adopted is basically the easiest one, which is the 16/8 rule. I just skip breakfast everyday and stop eating after 8pm, resulting in a 16h fasting window between 8pm to 12noon. The exception is days which I go to gym though, as I will usually have dinner quite late, but still skip breakfast the next day.

So far, have only managed to do this for 5 days currently. Will like to see how far I can go with this, and try to turn it into a daily affair. It seems easy enough, with only a slight impact to morale in the morning. But what I really want to see, is the results going forward. I hope that it delivers what it promises. Shall continue to stick through with it and let you know how it goes.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)