© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Sunday 10 April 2011

Mega Chui

Ok, got back the test results already. Super mega ultimate chui.
I seriously thought this time I would do better (see post below). Guess I must have made a whole bunch of mistakes. In the end, I only managed to get 7 more marks than the first test (out of 30). Lousy. =.=

*Ah choo*

Argh. Feeling really sick. Got a headache.

Oh, and new song!


Rockin' to this song while doing econs tutorial...


Yay, new F.I.R. album coming out soon. Should be out by this week or next week. Cool, just in time for me to listen to while studying for the final exams. :D

2 comments - Speak up!:

  1. their album already out le ma. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lamist: Out liao meh? According to wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.I.R.), it's 15 April leh... Unless got China leaks again. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)