© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 12 April 2011

Le integrascion bi parte

Today was moderately fun... Had no lectures in the morning, but went anyway. Go consult lecturer, at the same time review paper to demand some marks. Overall a fruitful journey, I managed to squeeze 3 marks out of that fella. No lah, is he mark my whole question wrong lor! Apparently presentation not clear enough? Huh? Been stuck on the "Challenging Problems" since the whole of yesterday til today. Epic fail, that paper is super demoralising. That's why I do first, coz the others will be chicken feet after that.

Spent about 1 hr+ at maths department office, wow their interior design quite nice sia. Futuristic / metallic look, and there are smooth surfaces all over the walls, that can instantly be used as "whiteboards". Typical of maths crazy people, but nice nonetheless.

After that, went to MegaBites @ Science, for lunch with Ming Sheng and Julian. Dunno if I'm lame or what, but the first thing I noticed instantly is that MegaBites would be a whole lot more appropriate in SOC. If by this point you get what I mean then good, I'm not the only one. Coz MegaBites sounds alot like MegaBytes = MB = computer stuff? Get it? Ok slightly lame.

In fact I have a hunch, but not confirmed. MegaBites name was derived from it being at the SOC canteen. Many people do not know but way back, SOC was at the science block area. It's called the old COM1 building. Hence, it's actually plausible that the name came from there, and that I was right all along but whatever, enough with all the extra nonsense theories.

So today I learnt (or should I say re-learnt) how to do Integration by Parts, not by looking at the stupid extra complicated notes, but through YouTube videos! Cool huh, power to the Internet. Rock on!

That being said, this problem is still not easy to do...

Sec3 x  dx
just thought I'll paste it here so any math genius can just try it out if they want. My workings are one whole A4 page long. Seriously, don't bother.



Wow, found a nice song. Surprised. I think I've never played this song on my ipod before, but it's been on it for quite some time now. I guess that's the problem with having thousands of songs on my ipod. lol.

Nice song:



:s

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)