© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 22 September 2011

Good stuff come at a price



Went for haircut today!
Old hairstyle wasn't looking very nice. It was getting too thick, long, and messy. Not to mention it feels damn hot all the time. Sweat alot.

So, went around Nex today to find a good salon to get my haircut. The SuperCuts people were very 'dao', and don't really wanna talk to me, so I didn't go there. Eventually decided to give NK Hairworks a try, since it received decent reviews online.

Going in, the service was really very good. Free drinks and snack too! Haha. I think the whole place is filled with malaysians, as they seem to be talented in the hairstyling thing. Hair wash was nice with the massage and all, but I think sometimes she press my head a little hard. The hairstylist seem to know what he is doing, with the clip here and there while cutting. But maybe the shape of my head just not suitable for this hairstyle? Looks fine I guess.

But of course, premium service treatment and a good cut, comes at a premium price. Hard to fork out a 3 digit amount for the package in the end. </3 Although, the package is quite value for money lah, but still heartache. lol

Basically I get 6+1, 6 more haircuts (includes wash+blow), and 1x colour. Bonus 1 free colour during birthday month, which this package should be able to cover until. The good thing though, is he give me free trial. Meaning the haircut today is totally Free! After this I still have my 6 times of cut. Seriously, that's the only reason I sign up the membership. Else, no way I pay so much for it man.


Haiz, still struggling with Entity Relationship Diagram though. Don't know if I am destined to fail every module that Bressan teaches. Can't understand that French dude's way of teaching. Seriously. What's worse is that I got no textbook, coz for some reason I didn't buy? I think I must go and get it after this midterm. The Ramakrishnan one that is, no point buying the book wrote by the same guy I can't understand.

Well, that was about the only interesting thing this week. Spending money to relieve some stress. Next week, exam exam exam!





Have you ever had a song that described your life story?

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)