© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 16 April 2016

Return of a King

Hello guys.

I know it's been a really long while. Last blog post was at like what? Early Feb? That's a pretty long hiatus. But it's not as if I haven't been doing anything. I've just been too busy with many aspects of life. Work too has stepped up to be super busy, and full of shit. The reason why I haven't been writing, is because I've been writing too many shit papers at work already. Like implementing layers and layers of red-tape processes. Where do I even begin man. Let's just recap what I've been up to lately then.

One big thing, is that I have quit playing Dota. So, that frees up a lot of my time to do more productive stuff. At least, that's what I thought, but I do end up watching a lot more YouTube as a result. Still, not as bad as when I was gaming. I have incorporated I.F. into my diet, as mentioned in previous post, though not quite 7 days a week. I lay off the fasting on days after gym, as I eat late anyway. Speaking of which, I do still go regularly twice a week, Tue and Fri. Tue is fat burn cycling, and Fri is muscle building day.

Recently, I've also been trying to immerse myself in Japanese culture a lot more, all part of my plan to move there. I had been watching quite a bit of drama shows back to back. Though I stopped recently because I couldn't find one to watch. Will start searching again today, promise. I haven't been to any events of late, as there just hasn't been any! The only small one was Harajuku Fashion Walk which happened in Feb, and IT Show in Mar. I missed the recent HJFW because I was on stupid high key ICT. Should be heading to the end of the month J-Obsession event at Cathay. In other news, I have cleared my Elementary 2 Japanese class, now moving on to Intermediate 1.

That's about it for my updates. Now I just wanna share a random thought I had recently. You know, I haven't always been so passive and quiet as I am now. In fact, I'm still not. I'm just like a fire in an ice cage. What I'm trying to say is, before that traumatic bullying incident in secondary school, I was always that overconfident mischievous little rascal in primary school. Haha. In fact, for the longest period of time, I had always seen myself as the King who could conquer and do anything. I was never afraid, not one bit. I just did whatever shit I wanted to do. That was the true me. Before my life went south at least, I had always been the King, the alpha male.

Sound like I'm just blabbering some random nonsense, but it's all true I assure you. Anyway that's just my past, if you want to appreciate my situation better. The reason I brought it up though, is that as of late I am slowly beginning to feel it returning. My confidence, my attitude, slowly but surely. Not entirely though, I am still rather cautious most of the time, and lack confidence around girls. I guess that's why I've been working rather hard to improve my outlook, get fitter and feel stronger.

It's all about the overall package and impression. That's why I have been working on the 3 key thrusts that I talked about in my Philson 2020 plan. I must admit though, I have not been working so hard in the financial aspect, Project: Rich. The fact is, with fulltime work I just don't have as much time to focus on other financial matters. The only thing I have that I should be doing now, is sell off these cameras that I bought, it's collecting dust. Mostly though, I have been focusing on Project: Young, and just try to remain young and not grow old so quickly. That's why I have been gyming actively to work on my body, but I also feel like I need to take care of my ageing skin better. That's why, tomorrow I will be engaging my NS buddy to find out more on facial treatment packages. Will report back here if there are any significant developments.

Till then, let's work towards the return of the King!

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)