© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 24 February 2011

Drowned in work

So busy these days that I barely have time to do any reflection.
Barely have time to blog too. In fact I just remembered to post this. I don't exactly have to always post at least 1 post per day, but I like to do it. I wanna be consistent in my effort, and keep to it. Besides, I think blogging has therapeutic effects, as an outlet after a stressful day / period of time.

So anyway, I attempted to revise maths today. My revisions are progressing at an incredibly slow pace. Theoretically it should have went much faster now. Since I no longer have my biggest distraction and all... But then I've also seemed to lost motivation and morale to work. Haiz. ;(

In addition, I've really been super busy these days. I'm helping out my sister coz she's helping her class to do the class t-shirt. I'm playing the role of middle-man, or liaison officer to put it nicely, so I have to contact all the different suppliers and send email here there everywhere. I think I contacted close to like 15 companies already, and I'm still keeping in contact with all of them sending designs and asking for prices. By the way, here's the picture my sis drew for the shirt:


Shhhh... Don't tell her I uploaded without permission. lol!
I think I've become the official email warrior already. With all these contacting different companies. And not only that, I think we are seriously finishing the IS2101 project all thru email, and not having even one meeting. Come to think of it, I did that for IS1103 and IS1105 as well. IMBA skillz. No wonder my grades so chui.

It's been awhile since I did a full length post. Let's add a video to make it longer!



I used to like this song a lot.
I was searching for it and found this really cool video. This person must really be a super dedicated AAR fan. This video seems like it took quite a bit more effort to make that most lyric videos.

Oh oh oh oh~ La la la la la~
as deep as I need you, you wanna leave it all...

I should probably do more revisions.
If only revisions were not so boring. I should probably find some friends to study with...

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)