© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Friday 25 February 2011

It's finally done -.-

Walau, past few day gotta keep worrying about the class t-shirt thing for my sister. Email here there everywhere, plus email back and forth for bargain hunting. On top of emailing my group members to do the project, and spending some time somewhat "studying". It's been really hectic, which is only good that I won't have time to think too much about other things....

Actually it's ok lar. I do all the work for my sis, not exactly for nothing. It sort of serves as training for me, for when I start my business proper. Ok, it's not exactly like gonna be a big business or anything, probably just a small blogshop. Yep, it is a project I'm working on, that I shall be launching close to the middle of the year, when the exams are all over. Coz I really don't have time to do it now. Oh that reminds me, I'm currently searching for graphic designers for my little blogshop. So if you think you can help design t-shirts or just draw nice pretty pictures, you can just contact me. It's a really flexible job, can work freelance, or join the team as an in-house designer also. If interested, come talk to me.

So, I've kinda been pretty stressed and feeling down (feeling Blue?) these days. I'm thankful I have my cool 4.1 speaker sound system to blast music (at the expense of noise pollution lol), I dunno what I'll do without my music.

Yesterday I just finished downloading Do As Infinity's latest album (EIGHT), I didn't even know it was out already. And stupid mediafire screwed up on me, not working for 3 days. The album is pretty solid. I've listened to most of the songs a few times already, and it sounds great. Which is no surprise though, I like most of their songs, they are my favorite Japanese band.

Here's a music video of one of the songs:



Cute video. Van's ("Ban-Chan") voice is amazing as always.


And.... Differentiation. Haiz.
Can't believe how much I've forgotten. All the simple differentiation can't do. :(

So, guess it's time to sleep!

おやすみなさい。

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)