© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Friday 25 February 2011

3 years passed

So strange. All of a sudden I was contacted by 2 random people who I have not spoken to for more than 3 years. My maple friend whom I have never met in person before just decided to message me through msn all of a sudden, and just to exchange a few brief sentences. Just remembered we are in the same school, but different faculty. Maybe we should meet... hmm.

Then I received a FB message from my JC classmate. We are not even close friends lor. More like rivals, always competing for top student in my class. Trust me, it's easy when everyone in class is literally failing everything. I remember my Computing used to own, but then his Maths is very strong. Haha.

Anyway, apparently he has a friend who needs some help with web designing, and wants to pay me to do it. O.o Honestly haven't touched web design in years, not very good at it anymore. Think I'll just pass the job to my best friend to handle it. He seems more proficient than me. =x

It's starting to feel weird. Somehow I feel more and more like my mind is returning to the state it was during my secondary school days. I'm not too sure how to explain this feeling in words. Perhaps it is like my mind is decomposing all the shit that was piled on over the last couple of years. This feeling, feels so familiar, like an extended Déjà vu... I think that's as accurate as I can describe it.

Maybe it's just all the "too much free time spent at home doing nothing" feeling. lol.


0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)