© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 22 February 2011

Nostalgia

I was scouring through my itunes music library over the past few days, and I found a lot of songs that I haven't heard in awhile.The songs that I have been pretty much listening to the whole day, are all my old F.I.R. songs.



Oh man, such nostalgic feelings. I used to listen to all their songs back in my 'O' and 'A' level days. Back when I was always "chionging" revisions just the day before the exam. Sigh. Those were the days. I remember I was playing Maple after my Maths paper, and the next day was supposed to be Social Studies or something. O-levels is too easy, A-levels not so. University, die. Which reminds me... I should probably be studying right now...



People sometimes seem surprised that I listen to chinese music, or don't even know at all. But that's the reason for this blog right? Sharing stuff people don't know about me. I don't really listen to a lot of chinese songs these days though. Last time used to listen to abit of Mayday, JJ, Lee Hom, but mostly just F.I.R. They are my favorite.


Oh yes, about the last few days... I've been meaning to post something about recent events, but everything I've tried to write so far haven't been too politically correct. So they all ended up on my other blog instead. The impact on me has been, significant, to say the least.

When I think of something to say, I'll post it. That is, if I feel like it.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)