© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Sunday 3 April 2011

L.O.L

League of Legend that is. It's the game I've been playing since last night. Just basically tested a few games to see what it looks like.




Quite cool overall. The feel of the game is slightly like Dota, yet it is actually very different. The interface and graphics are significantly different, and it seems a lot more like an mmorpg style game. Not sure if I'll continue playing it though. Despite the graphics upgrade, I'm not used to the interface and 3D environment. Honestly still prefer good old Dota.

 That being said, I probably shouldn't be starting to play any new games around this time. It's like 2-3 weeks away from the final exams. LOL (such a weird name)

We'll see. I might still play some games on weekends. :P

2 comments - Speak up!:

  1. The video uploader's account is called "GarenaLoL"... how appropriate :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha. Didn't know it was you sia. cmns like so anonymous. Only saw ur pic after clicking the link.
    Yea, I think perhaps they purposely meant it to be spelt LOL. Easier to rmb? :o

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)