© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 4 April 2011

Fuck the army

Like seriously.

Today I just got an SMS and Voice Message (o.o?) notification on a Ops Manning exercise I am supposed to be attending during September. But how the hell am I supposed to do that? As I remember it, my semester starts at the end of August. Hell, even if it was like 1 week before my semester, I would be equally pissed off. _|_

I'm just blogging to vent my anger, so feel free to skip this post altogether if you want.

Why do all Singaporean guys have to go through this torture? We can't even study in peace anymore. I was just sitting down, about to take out my CS2100 notes to study for the test, when they suddenly decided to pull this stunt on me. Now no mood to study ler. It's seriously unnecessary stress put on us if you ask me.

Click here for funny pic. lol.

What pisses me off though, is the ultimate "icing on the cake" or "kick in the balls" depending on how you look at it, the fact that the foreigners are enjoying life while we suffer. They have no worries about such nonsensical things and can focus on what they want to do, without worrying about the yearly IPPT and punishments that come with failing, without the idiotic callup notifications that come ever so frequently. Hell, they didn't even spend the 2 years of mind rot in the first place. Like, just leave me alone already.

And from an analytical standpoint, I not completely against bringing foreigners for competition. I mean, perfect competition is good for the economy right? Right, when everyone competes on equal ground. Not when one side has an advantage and the other side is fighting an uphill battle. Some would even go so far as to argue that monopoly spawns innovation. But why am I just randomly plugging econs terms? D:

Ok that's about enough ranting. I'm bored of it already. Nothing I say matters regardless. Let the pseudo-dictatorship do what they wish. Perhaps one day it will be a trend for Singaporeans to leave the country before 18 yrs of age. It doesn't seem like a really far fetched idea.

Yep, that's all I gotta say. So please excuse me if I'm a LITTLE racist and nationalist at times. I don't hate all foreigners per se, some of them are nice, the others are.... fucking arrogant. This ain't you grandpa's country, so show us locals some respect and know your place in society! Unless your grandpa's name is.... some brand of cooking oil?

Actually right now I'm rather afraid to post this. The ISA could probably just arrest me, detain without trial or something, who knows? So if you don't see me again tomorrow, I guess you should know what happened. lol.

Just in case, BYE!!!

:-/

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)