© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 26 March 2011

Get your Rock on!

Taking a short break from doing my Econs tutorial. :P

Randomly recalled that Jonah asked me the other day what music he should listen to while studying. My answer was simply any form of rock music, because the quick beats will tend to help increase your tempo and speed of thinking. It should also preferably be in a language that you can't understand, so as to prevent you from singing along and distracting you.

That's why I'm currently listening to....




I want to escape with you
Even if the world ends
We won’t look back ever again
As an infinite orbit starts to move
Someday, stories will be told about this never ending dream..... 

- Full lyrics + translations


I like the music video and all, but spinning in circles kind of gives me a headache. Or are late nights the reason? Who knows.


K, gotta get back to what I was doing...

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)