© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 24 March 2011

The Superman fly-fly thingy...


Kryptonite...


Decided to switch up the order and put the video in front instead.



So today was sit-in lab 3. That's 3 out of 4 done. Not too sure how I did this time actually. It really depends on how they mark it. It has been a tradition that for every lab practical I have done, I will never get a single output right. Yet somehow they gave me quite high marks for the previous 2. It's disappointing because at the start when I saw the first few parts, I thought it was super easy. Then I moved on to the last 2 parts, and that's where they packed the killer. My code is compilable as usual though, so just sit and pray they mark leniently again.

On the bright side of things, we just received our result for the CS1020 mid-term test, finally. I think I did quite well, it looks good marks wise, but marks don't mean a whole lot in NUS. Gotta see how everyone else did on average. It's like Real vs Nominal GDP, for those with econs knowledge. Though it really can't be bad, it's just how good is good. I did get a "Good. Keep it up!" in the remarks column though, which is funny coz it's the first time I see something like that. Nobody ever uses the remarks column, Uncle Soo (lecturer's nickname) ftw. Cool, things are looking up for CS1020 ans EC1301. Can't be complacent though, MA1312 and CS2100 are kinda down in the pits, results wise.

Gosh, we are such a results oriented society...

Let's end off the serious post with a more jovial story. Today's CS2100 lab was super funny. Go there copy answer, pass up and go. Gone in 60 seconds. I've still never used the PcSpim program they asked us to try. lol. Francis super funny (a bit dumb?), I gave him my answer to copy. I wrote "little-endian", he copied it down as "little-indian".... Me and Ben were laughing for quite some time. Haha, I think he was thinking of Little India MRT station? O.O

Since I put the video at the top, the bottom part is looking quite empty... Let's add one more to complete the set shall we? It really completes the set super well. One is sang from the male perspective, the other is the female perspective. Hmm, well planned this post is.



Man, that's some pretty nice video editing. I wanna learn!






End-ian.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)