© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 28 February 2011

Contrapositives

They say that time flies when you are having fun...

Does that mean that when time passes slowly, you are not having fun?

It makes sense right? Logically speaking.
P => Q
so by Contraposition:
~Q => ~P

Having Fun IMPLIES Time Flies.
Time Passes Slowly IMPLIES Not Having Fun.


I'm just thinking about this coz for my last week, time seemed to pass ever so slowly. It's no wonder I feel so carefree with no worries for my exam. It's like I have infinite time.

Played more DotA today. Fun, but feels guilty now.

As a random aside, I think challenges are sometimes good. Nothing is fun when everything is too easy...

=)

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)