© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 28 February 2011

The 28th of February

Today is the 28th of February!
So happy birthday to to all born on the 28th of Feb! Man, it must suck to only have your birthday once every 4 years! Though technically they are damn young, coz they are sort of 4 times younger than everyone else born in their year. Not sure how that works out. Though I'm sure they celebrate on 27th or 1st on non-leap years too...

Life is about fun, nothing should have the right to change that!

Just a random quote from my post on my other blog. Lolol.


Anyway, I realised I'm starting to get an influx of random visitors from all over the place. Checking the Feedjit feed, I see visitors from Egypt and Norway, of all places. Haha, must be because I submitted my blog URL to search engines. So yay for increase number of visitors! Though I haven't forgotten about the regular viewers too, you're the reason I continue blogging! ;)

Actually my other blog has been submitted to search engines too. But my name is nowhere to be found on that site. So it would take a hell load of dedication to find it. But it's possible.

And.... This week is exams week! Woohoo, time to get screwed over.
Haha, hope it doesn't go too bad.



Avril Lavigne from back in the day...

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)