© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Sunday 27 February 2011

Therapy

I think the holidays (yes I'm calling it holidays, not study week) so far, has had a rather therapeutic effect on my mind. Nowadays, I feeling strangely lighthearted and carefree. And somehow I don't seem the least bit worried though the exams are quickly coming up, and I have yet to do much revisions. No no, not in the sense that I'm overconfident. More like in a more carefree sense. A week long Solitary Confinement, has allowed me to reboot my mind, and see things in different light.

Perhaps a nice song to suit the situation...



An accurate description of the situation. Well not really, but a nice song to listen to. lol


Or it could be the increase in the number of people contacting me, who I have not met in years. It could have possibly helped to trigger old memories and sentiments. It is somehow slowly bringing me back to my old self.

I know it's starting to sound like an emo blog post, but it really isn't! I'm just reflecting here. In fact it's quite the contrary. I'm feeling more cheerful and carefree than I have been in awhile. Although I wouldn't go to the extent of saying I'm overjoyed, I would say that I'm at peace with myself.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)