© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 18 January 2016

Action Plan: 18-Jan-2016

Haha. So I did end up going for that Eir Aoi concert, woots! Had a friend to go with. It was kind of fun lah, but more small scale sort. I know I missed last week's action plan, I really was chionging a lot of stuff, and was on course for the most part. But hey I will say this, I managed to keep up the twice a week gym sessions for 2 weeks in a row already. Looking to continue and make it a thing!

Monday: Planning

Tuesday: Gym
Simple cardio on the bike. Muscles still sore from Friday. 

Wednesday: Japanese Revision
Eh seriously, my jap damn chui already. I forgot so many old things, and I can't grasp the new ones. I just need to compile and stocktake all the shit. Hopefully I can knock off work a lil early to do this. Which I should be able to after the vendor visit. Fingers crossed. 

Thursday: Japanese Lessons

Friday: Gym (2)
Strength training. Gonna lift them weights! 

Saturday: NO PLANS!
Eh, this time really no plans leh. Don't even have a random concert to attend. Feel free to jio for anything. :) 

Sunday: Family Day
If nothing to do, I'll probably go through all my photos for Day 4. Still got tons of photos to process.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)