© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Wednesday 7 September 2011

Presentation one over!


Yet, many more to come!

I think our presenters were rather good. They did a good job, and didn't appear too nervous. Sadly, we were running out of time, so the lecturer cut our Q&A section to one question. -_-"
He also didn't seem too impressed with our idea. I think that's partly my fault. The business idea  I came up with was hardly anything creative or innovative, which seems to be the main aim of this course. I totally missed the whole point of this module. Oops, my bad.

Did you know that we are approaching the end of Week 5 of the semester? Say what?! I was just beginning to get my engines fired up after they were covered in dust for so long. Honestly, I don't feel like I have learnt much yet. I am supposed to have some understanding of SQL, but haven't really touched it at all. I am supposed to have some basic accounting knowledge by now, but I'm still struggling with the terminologies.

Week 5? Who knew?



Awesome song by Pink


Just received an email from NUS. Apparently Subway @ Utown is having a promotion on Friday. Friday! Dammit. Friday is my free day. Nooooo, my buy1-get1-free sub. Should I go just for that? Haha, depends if anyone wants to call me to share it.

Sian, gtg prepare Accounting tutorial for tomorrow. From the looks of it, doesn't look like I'll be taking Finance level 2k mod. Opinions from various sources all show that it's probably not the right way to go. Unless... I score 'A' for financial accounting? Yeah, not happening.


0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)