© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 1 September 2011

Remember Those Times?


Remember the times when it was possible to slack throughout THE ENTIRE YEAR, and the still score a decent grade for the final exams? Remember when studying is a part-time kind of thing. When you still happily lived your life, but just HAPPENED TO BE a student? When studying was just something you did when you feel like it.

Well, those days have long passed!

It's a wonder how we all cope with so much work and stress, and so little sleep. But somehow we all find ways to make sacrifices, and eventually scrape through day by day. After all, education is the means to an end right? Is it worth it? Who knows. We do it because everyone does it.


And oh wow. Blogger totally changed the entire user interface! It's so sleek and clean now. I love it! Though it really reminds me of Google Docs. I feel like I'm typing a word document than a blog post. Not bad though.





This is a cool song. All Time Low + Simple Plan!
So that means All Time Plan? Or Simple Time Low? lol





Track-by-track commentary by the band.



 You know what? Today I found another person who love cats! On top of that, she has a cat-like name! lol. I really want my own cat someday. :P

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)