© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 13 September 2011

1000 Views!


Holy Shit!
I just realised my blog has has over a thousand views since it started! That's pretty amazing considered I only created the blog this year (on my birthday if you remember). Considering I only update every once in awhile, and spend no time publicising or promoting it, 1000 is pretty decent.

Another thing is that there are quite a number of pretty new viewers and friends who have not known me since last sem. A quick way to know about the blog is to simply click "ABOUT" on the top right corner of the page. It links you to the first post, which sort of describes the blog, but is a pretty dated explanation.

I'm too lazy to get it updated. For new viewers, hi there, I'm Phil and this is my blog. lol. It's really just a place for me to post about daily stuff, interesting events, share music, and vent any pent up stress if I must. Though you will notice that there are not much update lately. Life has been really boring for me.

Recently though, I went down to Starbucks @ Utown with Jonah and Alvin. That place is really spacious and quite conducive for study. They even have a few free Mac Desktops there for you to use! I stayed there awhile to do my Networking tutorial, but only could finish one question. Then ta-pau Mocha Frappucino to lecture. Haha.

Wow, time sure flies. Next week is Recess Week! Following that, mid term tests!  Ahhh! It's all happening too quickly, I'm still not very sure what's going on. I was like in relax cruising mode all the way the past few weeks. But I think I have made some improvements at the very least. I'm slightly better at accounting than I was 2 weeks ago. Um, based on copy pasting stuff from the textbook. And SQL I still have no clue, but my team wants to meet up on Thursday to do the project. Hmm, guess I'll start reading up tomorrow, or on Thursday itself. Coz I can't compromise on accounting tutorial, Belinda will totally kill me. (My TA)

Oh ya. Another thing I'm think about recently is going for SEP exchange, or maybe any form of exchange program that would fit me. If anyone would like to come along, drop me a text or just email, more the merrier. Benjamin wants to go to Sweden, coz he thinks it is more exotic? No idea. Personally I haven't researched up those stuff yet. I got a lot on my hands currently. Though I was thinking of going to one of the more popular countries that I haven't been to, just for exposure and learning the lifestyle there. I was thinking more like US, UK, or some European country, but Ben says those are hard to get. I mean it's worth a try right? Anyone got other countries to suggest? I need at least most of them to be in english so I can map over.

So yeah, open invitation. Anyone interested, just contact me.


I've been listening to 'older' songs lately. They just seem more meaningful to me. You know, like stuff you can relate to more. Not some rap or auto-tuned song about money, sex, drugs, or whatever. Pop music is so trashy nowadays.

Anyway, that's all for today. I haven't touched this blog in awhile, but I will update again soon I promise.




Lyrics


My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone




Yes, I do like emo songs.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)