© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 6 August 2011

4th Job Advancement

I know I've been ignoring this blog for some time. There really hasn't been much to talk about. Nothing going on. My life is boring, but you've already heard that before. =P

I've been playing MapleStory for some time, coz I'm too bored. I've been meaning to upload this video for a super long time. It's at least 2 weeks old already. The main problem was that Youtube was being seriously annoying and blocked my video on copyright grounds. Come on, it's just a couple of songs...

As if that was bad enough, the whole world rejected my video. Vimeo only allows uploads of 500MB or less. My video is 500+ MB, just off by a couple of megabytes. Same thing with even Mediafire. The file is too big, they wouldn't let me put it up. So................

I tried my last resort, Dailymotion. And guess what? They totally destroyed the video quality. Sucky compression much. In any case, please watch the video so as not to have wasted my efforts. You might have to max out your volume to hear the songs, not sure what happened to the volume.




[oXMystoganXo] Maple Story Battle Mage - Fourth... by Philson24


Take note that this video is pretty old already. It's a good 10 levels ago that I made this video. Although, I've stopped training already. Kinda bored already, and anyway lessons are starting next week.

Oh, school reopens soon. I SHOULD probably do some tidying and packing my stuff.... But I probably WOULDN'T move this lazy ass of mine. lol. Procrastination nation.


I'll probably post some stuff tomorrow or smth. Let's see if I remember to.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)