© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 10 March 2011

Move Along?

Screwed up lab today...

The whole algorithm seemed correct to me. I even wrote down the whole approach in comments before I started coding. Some how I always get logic error... The answer that comes out is nowhere near what they want. And I didn't have time to complete the second question either. So screwed up. Demoralized.

So many tutorials undone, so many concepts unclear, so much stress, so much unhappiness. Sometimes I wonder why I even carry on.

Coz I'm that persistent bastard who never knows when to give up!

No, seriously though. I have considered just quitting studies every once in awhile. I can't seem to find something that motivates me... I thought I found it early this year, clearly that was a false alarm. Did I have something different that motivated me in the past? I can't quite recall, it must've been something intangible. I guess this is where I can apply the Incomplete Perfexion theorem. Something is clearly missing from this empty life of mine. What can I do?

As they say in the army: SUCK THUMB!

I guess I just gotta move along...





...until I can find out my motivating factor.




Meanwhile,
expect stink bombs and plane crashes along this painful journey.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)