© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 12 March 2011

Break Break My Wallet :P




Heard this song on the radio just now.
I like to be clear that I usually don't listen to "Black Music", as they all sound like trash to me. But to be fair, this song sounds really catchy and fun. Also strictly speaking he is British, not your typical black american. Last week, a friend asked me what type of music I liked to listen to. If you can't already tell by most of the music videos I posted here, I usually listen to Pop Punk. Their lyrics are quite meaningful, and they actually play their own instruments, which makes them respectable musicians. I used to listen to Pop music too, until they started doing all that auto-tuned shit. It's seriously ruining music as a whole. But that's just personal preference I guess.


Went down to IT Show today. Place was really crowded as expected. Probably not as crowded as if I went tomorrow evening. I had to buy a printer because I realised I wasn't capable of printing in colour at home.  Printing that proposal to submit was a really difficult task for me. In the end those useless teammates did it. Guess they'll do it with 20% marks on the line.

Anyway, I decided to get me one of those All-in-One printer types. I don't have a scanner, and this kinda kills two birds with one stone. Have to get a good resolution one too, as I will need to print high quality images for t-shirts in the future. Eventually, I settled on the Canon Pixma MG5170. The 9600 dpi seems a little overkill, but the photo prints I saw were so stunning I couldn't resist. :P


Costs me a good $200 though. Feeling rather broke now Haha.

Hmm.... Should I go get a new phone too?

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)