© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Wednesday 9 March 2011

What if...




I was on the way back from school, when this song suddenly started playing on my iPod.
I had never really listened closely to the lyrics of this song before, and it seldom played anyway. Now that I listen more closely, I realised that it actually asks some rather pertinent questions...



What if I change the world
If I lead the way?
What if I be the one who takes the blame?
What if I can't go on without you?
What if I graduate?
What if I don't?

Here's how I inferred it:
What happens if I become really successful one day? ("Change the world.. lead the way")
What happens then? So what? Will it matter?

So what if I graduate? Will it make a whole lot of difference?
What if I don't? What happens then?

Hmm... Thought provoking.



---------------//--------------------


Oh yeah, just handed in my business proposal today. Finally gone with that god damned thing. Totally ate up all my time, I had no time to do tutorials because of that. I kinda hate projects, it's like stretching out the pain, and dying slowly. Exams are much easier, a quick death like a swift slash of the blade...

Speaking of which, tmr is Sit-in Lab. Let's hope all goes well. Looking to use this module to pull up my CAP. Wish me luck!

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)