© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 7 March 2011

Phails

It's amazing how fast they marked the test.
We just took the test on Saturday, and the results were out Sunday night. Efficient.
What's not so amazing though, is the results I got. The very first test I fail in NUS, this is on a totally different level than CS1231 in terms of difficulty. Maybe it's because it's coz of my waning interests. CS2100 is slowly becoming my least favorite module this sem. I never really liked the "hardware" related portion of Computing. Even during my JC days H2 Computing, the hardware theory parts, processor blah blah, were so uninteresting to me. Though back then could still get an A by owning in everything else, this time not so easy.

The next part of the module has some Assembly Language in it. That's probably as close as it gets to focus on programming, which should interest me somewhat. Hope that helps, we'll have to wait and see.

I'm kind of glad I have today free. I think I'll have to catch a "movie marathon" later, in terms of watching back all the webcasts of lectures I've missed in the past week. Not even sure I have enough hours to cover them all, still got other things to do.. lol





Hope all the other results turn out better.... :-\

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)