© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 5 March 2011

Exams are over!

For the time being at least. Still got final exams to worry about. Next time.
For now, I feel very free and lighthearted, even though I got a proposal to work on, and an assignment to do. Who cares, I'm going to relax today!

I'm so happy exams are over that I don't even feel upset that I'm probably gonna fail the test I took today. 15% thrown away.

My overall performance this time was disappointing as usual. If you plot a graph, it's like a downward sloping curve (like y=e-kx ). It just kept decreasing over time, not sure why. Probably due to the sleepless nights. Econs went pretty well, then Java was fine except for a number of errors here and there, Maths was slightly screwed up because of multiple careless mistakes all over. And today's exam was the worst, practically couldn't do almost the whole paper, didn't prepare much.

Haiz, the reason I didn't S/U my C grade Marketing was coz I was aiming for all A this sem lol. Oh well, it's all over now. I should catch back on my sleep today. Sleep all the way!!! Wahaha, I sure sleep 10+ hrs one, if no one wakes me up.


Actually now that I'm finally free, I dunno what to do sia. It's a super big contrast to the past week, when there was barely time to sleep. But sleep feels like wasting away free time. Then again, I got nothing much to do with this free time. Wish I had something fun / meaningful to do.



I bet most people only heard of Paramore because of the Twilight movie. This is one of their older songs from before Twilight, nicer than Decode imo.


Tired... Yawn...

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)