© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Friday 17 June 2011

Which phone to get????!!!!!!

So totally stumped on this. Too many choices to choose from.
It's amazing that I even managed to reduce it down to these 3 choices.


Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

I saw and held this phone at the shop in ION Orchard yesterday. I'm really starting to like this phone more and more. What can I say, it was love at first sight. Her sexy and curvy exterior had me hooked. Haha. Seriously though,  it looks pretty sleek. Yet the main turn off is the super lacking internal storage and slightly high price tag that M1 is having for this model. Other than that, definitely a top contender for my wallet.


HTC Sensation

This one does stand out in terms of features. It is quite the performance powerhouse. Video recording at 1080p@30fps and a dual core processor to boot! Then there is also the HTC sense UI, which I am not too aware about. Is it really good? What useful features does it bring? The looks don't really impress me though. Looks just like any typical HTC phone...



LG Optimus 2X

Another dual core phone, this time from LG. The only reason it's here is because M1 is offering a very attractive price on this model. The value for money rating for this phone beats most other models. The only problem is that I'm not too sure how reliable LG phones are. A few years ago, my friend told me that LG phones spoil easily when u drop them. Also, there was no support centre in Singapore. But that was a few years ago already...



So to help me out, please vote for the phone you think I should get. Thanks!

Which phone should I get?







Vote.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)