© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 7 May 2011

Renovation Works

In the next one or two days, I'll be doing upgrading works on this blog. It's about time I changed the look of this blog. It's still using the default theme, and a mono-coloured background. Honestly quite boring. But a blog is more about the contents than the aesthetics right?







Yep. So I'll be changing stuff around. Hopefully everyone will like the new layout.  Stay tuned! :D


/*// EDIT: Ok, I am FINALLY done with most of the theme coding and editing. Took me close to the entire day to do this. I am dead tired now. Gonna go take a break. Shall do the final minor cosmetic touch-ups when I have time tomorrow... //*/

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)