© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 9 May 2011

Mother's Day

I know this is one day late, but we only cut the cake today. We kind of ate way too much yesterday, bursting at the seems. So anyway, here is the cake I bought for my mom:

yummy coffee cake


Just finished eating the cake, now digesting. :)


On a side note, I just started jogging again today. I think it's been close to a year since the last time I exercised. My fitness has seriously fallen into the drain. After barely running 2km+, I started feeling very tired already. Need to start running more often...

Been sleeping late recently. So I'm trying to sleep earlier today. Good night.


Happy Belated Mother's Day to all moms around the world! 
Your children are what they are thanks to you!

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)