© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Sunday 29 May 2011

License2Play 2011

Today was a lot more fun than usual.
Went down to Suntec today to check out the License2Play and the Asiasoft Game Festival event just for fun.



It was pretty interesting just going around and looking at all the booths. There were arcade games, LAN games, console games, card games and more. We got to play a bit of all the various games they have, and participate in lucky draws that you'll probably never win. But most of all, you get to "loot" tons of free goodies!

Tons of free stickers!


Free goodie bag!
as well as some other freebies (not shown)


Surprisingly. Well, I guess maybe it's not surprising. There were quite a number of cosplayers there. And I'm not just referring to the booth girls trying to dress up like the game characters. There was a separate area designated just for cosplay. And of course, they were surrounded by quite a few people trying to take pictures. So I decided to snap one as well!


blurry photo...

All pictures here were taken with my regular 5 megapix phone camera and the quality is pretty atrocious, so I didn't bother taking many pictures. If you would still like to see more pix in future, you can let me know in the comments below.

Well, that was my day. Overall, it was pretty fun and I was really happy with my purchase, which I'll talk about in the next post. Hopefully I'll get to go to more events or outings soon. Then I get to take more pictures! ^_^

So, ask me out anytime. I very free one.



Peace

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)