© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 30 May 2011

The Water Bearer




I said I'll post a separate blog post on my purchase yesterday. So here goes!

Besides all the gaming booths, there was a stall selling various anime merchandise and accessories. At first I was like, meh, nothing interesting just the usual stuff. Then as I walked out, I saw the keychains section. There a bunch of gold shining keys just hanging there. On a closer look, OMG they have all of Lucy's keys!

I'm not usually the sort of person who buys on impulse, but from the moment I saw it I knew I had to buy it. But then, if I went to buy all her keys including Plue and the other silver ones, it would probably cost me over a hundred dollars. So, I just bought the Aquarius one. Because, well duh, I'm an Aquarius.






My key:




Whahaha. Yes!

Too bad for the poor lighting and lousy camera. But don't let the picture fool you. The real thing is actually much brighter and shiny. The gold is also has a nice yellowish shine to it. The only noticeable difference is that the one in the anime has a white background at the Aquarius symbol. But I kinda prefer the gold one anyway. Looks nicer.


And look! I'm an official Fairy Tail mage too:





Oh wait, that ain't right. That's just the stamp that they gave me for taking part in the lucky draw. Oops.

I hope the key works though. Haha.


Source: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Aquarius











Loves

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)