© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 24 May 2011

I wanna travel too...




Holy Shit! I didn't even realised my comment made it to the "Top Comments" section!
This is the first time that happened for me sia. Gogogo more people like my comment! Haha.

Linky to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxtfFoFwrmA

///*EDIT: It's no longer the current top comment. Apparently Youtube takes down the top comment every week or so, to make way for other comments to be the top. But it had close to a hundred likes, the last time I checked. */

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to their new album. Sounds awesome so far, and tons of collaborations with great artists. Should be out on June 21st.


It's kinda insane that it's been more than 10 years since the last time I left Singapore.

Haiz. Listening to the song and watching the video makes me wanna travel too. lol


Maybe I'll do a student exchange program some time soon...

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)