© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 4 October 2011

No comment.



So today was TR2201 presentation day. It didn't really go as badly, or did it?


I was kind of nervous for the first presentation of the year. I'm not sure if everyone saw my hands shaking, or heard my voice shaky. Or maybe I was just imagining it. Hmm. How did we actually do?

WE WILL NEVER KNOW!

Why? Coz he refuses to say anything. Same thing with the last presentation, lol. He will just cut us off at the end of our presentation and then not mention anything about our team's work. Now, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Best case scenario, is we were too good that nothing else needs to be said, but that's highly unlikely. The other not so desirable one, is that we were so terribly atrocious, that it is better not to say anything to hurt our feelings. Let's hope it's the former rather than the latter.  >:(

Meh, whatever. I think we did fine.




New Album! :)

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)