© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Sunday 2 October 2011

Jolly, happy-go-lucky



Haven't been posting alot. Don't have any time to do anything at all. No time to play, no time to watch anime, no time to breathe even. Today I decided to take a day off and went down to City Square Mall look look walk walk. Was going bored out of my mind.

The past week was midterms week, i.e. mugging the whole time to make up for my slacking in the recess week. Scratch that, actually I've been slacking the whole semester! So, I don't expect midterm results to be anything fantastic. Networking being the most disappointing one  :(

Anyways, yesterday was the Networking test. Jonah said something interesting to me before the test. Funny guy, he always says unique stuff that you don't always hear. What he told me was that I seem like I'm always happy-go-lucky, carefree type.

Part of that is true, but for the most part, it just shows that he doesn't know me too well. Or doesn't read this blog. Lol! My jolly happy carefree attitude is really a manufactured front to hide the pain inside. Pain? Okay not really. A better way to describe it is that I feel empty inside, hollow. Every once in awhile, I just wonder what's the meaning of life. It seems so meaningless, lack of purpose.

So yeah... I'm really just an emo kid. But nobody likes us, so no point showing it. Better to conform to society and not let people have to worry about you. Right?

That's how I felt I might have answered his question. But interpreted normally, I suppose he was talking about the test that was coming up in a few minutes. He must have felt very stressed out. Well to be honest so was I, but I don't show it. And the effect on me is not so great anymore, at least on that day. Used to it liao.

As my previous employer once said. She hires only JC students because JC students are much better at handling stress. And it's kind of true, considering we did concentrated mugging a few months prior to A-levels. But none of that even matters now. It's an even playing field, and the magnitude of stress here is much greater. Unless you don't wanna succeed, that's a different story.

You wanna know what other funny things I heard this week? Boys are like Cats, and Girls are like dogs. Cats sometimes just like to play among themselves and won't care about you too much. Go figure!


Okay. That's about it for now. I got a shit ton of projects to do. So much for taking a breather after midterms eh? Oh well, meanwhile enjoy the music:



The times when a cover is actually better than the original.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)