© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 15 September 2011

Star Wars?


Ok, this is so funny that I just gotta share it.
Sorry Jonah I didn't ask, but wth.

It all started with a small tweet in the bus...


Haha. Our little Star Wars inspired joke!

But seriously though, that girl was really so deep into sleep that like gonna topple off the chair? If the bus wasn't that crowded, that would be really dangerous. And I thought I was sleepy. I only slept 2hrs last night, but pumped in some coffee in the morning.

This just goes to show one thing. NUS is pushing the students way too hard, and the level of competition is way too high to be healthy. If students HAVE to actually lose lots of sleep to complete their assignments and do revisions, that does not bode well in the long term.

I would suggest an elimination of the Bell Curve system, at least for some modules (eg. core mods?), or implement some other measures to ensure students remain healthy and are not overworked.
Who's with me?!

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)