© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 20 August 2011

When traveling time is greater than lesson time


Yup. My traveling time is about 2 hrs there, and 2 hrs back. The actual lecture was just a few minutes lesser than 2 hrs. Can you count how many times I said 2hrs in the last few sentences? loool

My Stats lecturer is so cute. And by that, I mean cute in a funny way. She always tells us funny and comical stories, lectures are usually fun and lighthearted. Today she was telling one of her stories, when suddenly she shouted "chotto matte!". Apparently she wanted to stop her friend and tell him that what he claimed was random is actually not a random occurrence. Haiz, statistics lecturers and correcting people. Hah

After lecture, went for my toilet break as always >.< , and then headed out for lunch. For those of you who have never been to UTown yet, you should go. It is literally like a F&B plaza. So many things to eat, and the standards are not too bad. Thankfully I managed to get my tutorial on Thur shifted back, via appeals. Now I can slowly enjoy my lunch there every Thursday, before taking my time to go to my tutorial. Sweet! :)

Speaking of the food there, last week I tried the Japanese food at the food court. It was pretty terrible in my opinion, they couldn't even get my order right. This week I decided to try a different place to eat. So I went to Fish & Co Express. And because I was so free and had nothing else to do, I took pictures!

Fish Burger Meal. It's not bad!

The price is quite affordable too!


All photos taken with 8 MegaPix Cam, on my Galaxy S2.
(Still can't praise the phone enough ^^)
*** Note: Click for Hi-Res Pics! ***


And now, to become a food critic. The burger is a whole lot smaller than it looks on the picture. Misleading! The drinks had way too much ice even though I asked for less ice, making it super diluted. Other than that, the experience was good. It wasn't as crowded since I went at about 2pm. I happen to like the music playing, which is a plus. And the staff are quite friendly and smiley.

Overall Rating: A -


So that was my day! I still have not completed my tutorial. Wanted to do it for 3 days now. Sigh. Hard to get started once you stop. Holidays should not be greater than a month I feel. Not that I don't like the break, but I feel that it is better for my studies that way.


Ok good night.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)