© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Wednesday 24 August 2011

Lonely Day Tomorrow





Looks like tomorrow will be a lonely day for me. 
My friend couldn't get the appeal for the tutorial slot. Must be not persistent enough. I always get mine, so there is no reason not to be able to get it. You just need to phrase the reason right. Sigh...

Guess Thursdays will be my boring day. Unless I meet some cool friends from Accounting. (Whoa that statement almost exploded with contradiction).

Ah well, maybe it's for the better. I'm used to being the lone wolf anyway...


And WTF is this? I have an 8 AM lesson tomorrow, and I am still doing my accounting tutorial at this time. I guess I almost forgot what the school workload feels like. Holiday mood for too long.


emoz.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)