© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 10 May 2011

Renovations Complete

Just finished touching up the last few minor stuff for the blog. I've started using Labels (or Tags or wadeva it's called), to categorise my blog posts. You can now check out music videos only, or content posts only, by clicking the appropriate link under "Categories" on the right bar. Of course, Chapter Two should be added in the future.

If you haven't noticed by now, or have your volume on mute, another thing I added was a little Jukebox, so that I can share my emo music with you. :)
Kidding, I already tried to select the more upbeat and interesting songs I have. Trust me, it wasn't easy. Building that 20+ songs playlist took several hours of scanning my itunes for songs. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

So there you have it. This will be my new blog skin / layout for quite some time to come. Honestly it's super tedious just to do it, but I think the results turned out quite nice. There are some compatibility problems with old embedded videos, because their width exceed the width of the new skin, but I'll probably just leave them be. Too lazy to edit each post. Dunno why this skin so narrow also.

Comments are now also more inconspicuous, appearing in pop-up boxes instead, rather than having to go to a dedicated page, which I found mildly troublesome. If you think there are more things I can add and know how to, please tell me. I'm not very experienced with coding in blogger...




View Lyrics:

Automatic Loveletter--The Day That Saved Us (Lyrics)


Walking down the street that we grew up in
But today is not the same
It's like a different town, a different place, a different name
I kick my heels against the curb
Throw a stone to where you live
To hoping I'll see you again
Hope is low
Will you show?

And I remember that day that saved us
The way you kissed me and the salt, it filled my eyes
We remember our California
The night we slept along the shore and washed away

Lying on the sand, the waves are talking
And the humming of the trains
But it's a different sound, a different cloud, a different rain
My blood flows faster with every thought of everything that happened here
And it takes the pain away
Hope is low
Will you show again?

And I remember that day that saved us
The way you kissed me and the salt, it filled my eyes
We remember our California
The night we slept along the shore and washed away

I remember the day that saved us
The way you kissed me and the salt, it filled my eyes

And I remember that day that saved us
The way you kissed me and the salt, it filled my eyes
We remember our California
The night we slept along the shore and washed away

Do you remember me?
I still remember this
Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?
I still remember this
Do you remember me?



Lyrics have been condensed into a spoiler box to save space. Hopefully the code works for everyone...

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)