© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 30 April 2011

Thanks for the Memories

Since this is a relatively new blog, I've been thinking what I should do to sort of "close off" the end of the semester. It's not exactly an academic blog but much like mixed & match freeform journal, and every start/end of the semester does represent like a new stage of my life. And yes, that does mean that my semester hasn't ended. Unlike most of my peers enjoying life now, I'm preparing for the last Calculus exam on Wednesday.

So as I was saying, I was wondering what I should do in the last post of the semester (which would probably be the next post I think). Well, I had an idea. Since I had started the blog somewhere around the start of the semester (not quite, but around my birthday anyway), and the first post was labeled "Chapter One", so I should probably start Chapter Two around the next significant event. Iff nothing much happens in my holiday, that would mean "Chapter Two" would be the start of next semester, and everything during the break would be "Chapter One: Extras". Get it? No? Ok, I don't really either.

Oh, but before that... I would like to conclude my Chapters. Like a famous Chinese proverbs says: "Everything that has a head, should have a rear" (excuse my weak translation). So, I will be doing a conclusion post sometime after the exam. Expect a Mega Long post, that would not only sum up my exam experiences, but my life in this entire semester as a whole. I'll even be writing a draft on paper before that! Don't get me wrong, I'm not an attention seeker type, quite the opposite in fact. What I like to do frequently, is to put my life into perspective, and evaluate/reflect/analyse the things that have happened. It's just the first time I'm posting it digitally, it's always just done in my head. But this way if you don't like me, you can just tell me straight in the comments.

So yeah, do look forward to that. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss it! Link is at the top right! (Shameless self-promotion much :P).


At this point, I feel it only appropriate to share this song...


One of the "Legendary Best Songs Every Made", IMO.

Thanks for the memories...



So that's about it for today. If you have any ideas what I should be writing about, especially in the final post, do drop a comment. Or should I do something more special? You are allowed to make requests. It would be useful if I do encounter a writer's block. If you just want to say you like/dislike me, go ahead. I don't hate people who dislike me, I just like finding out the reasons, so that if they are valid I can improve.



Stay Tuned! :D

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)