© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 5 April 2011

100% U-U-U

Whaha, random post to beat the stress.

I actually watched 100% Entertainment (娛樂百分百) on TV today, since it was on when I reached home. Just watched it while eating my lunch. Surprised I watch chinese shows right?! Ha! In fact, these days I actually watch more chinese than english programmes. After all, I hardly watch any TV unless someone turns it on. lol.

Anyway, the front part of the show was mainly some random contest fo his fans. The next part was more interesting though. They had a dance competition, where participants danced to his new song: Only You. It was actually quite incredible coz most of the participants were like secondary school age. I think the winning team was like 14 or 15 years old only, and they did quite a good job!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the episode anywhere on youtube. So, here is the music video instead! (with eng subs >.<)





The King of Dance is back! :D



Sian, totally stumped on CS2100 stuff. I'm trying really hard, really! But my brain just gives up on me. Whenever I try to understand it, I start getting a serious headache. x_x  Think I'm just better off going to sleep, and see what I can do tomorrow. Disappointing. :-/


Snore. zzZ




Edit: Found the video. Thanks Jas!




Cool right? Those little kids can dance!

1 comments - Speak up!:

  1. chinese show ! ASK ME!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPDDW0PMIlE

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)