© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Sunday 13 February 2011

Valentine's Day?

Tomorrow is valentine's day! You know what that means right?





Nothing at all. lol.

Ok, personal info sharing time. I've never done anything special on Valentine's before. I really dunno, I have no particular hatred for the day. It's just the series of events in my life. Maybe it's just Fate playing some strange joke on me. Here's roughly how my life went in the past 20 (ok, 20+) years. Let's exclude the years in primary school and before, for obvious reasons. So, my secondary school was an all boys school, nothing exciting there. After that, go to JC take Computing as a subject, Computing class got no girls (alright, got 1). After that, go army 2 years to rot. Tomorrow? Doesn't seem like I'll be doing much also, as I got no lessons in school. Don't think their Valentine's day event is anything spectacular either. lol, photoshop fiesta! Lame -.-

I'm not exactly brooding over the matter too much. I'm just curious about what would happen if things had occurred differently. I tend to engage in thought experiments, about how changing certain events and taking different paths in life, would change where I would be now. Through this, I even managed to convince myself that time travel is impossible. Trust me, I've thought about it. But I dun really wanna talk a lot about it here. I will just bore the heck out of you...

That song is really nice though! Secret Valentine by We The Kings. Like the lyrics and the music, really great song in general. I've been using it as my ringtone for sometime now (when not in silent mode =.=). Perfectly suitable for the occasion too.

Ok, nothing much to do ler... Guess I'll just go do whatever.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)