© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine's Day 2011 Music Video

I decided to do a little something extra today. So I made a music video for the occassion.



It was supposed to be up by 1pm, I barely made it. But then I found another problem, some people would be blocked from viewing it due to copyright content. Pretty messed up. Sianded. >.<
I think if you login with your youtube account, you can view it. But I'm not too sure, coz that's the case for me, but it might be coz I'm the uploader. Either way, if you login you can subscirbe to my channel! :D

Anyway, I really didn't wanna waste my effort, so I decided to upload the original file to mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3au0ldpxcxdu71q
You can go download it and view it if you want. It's not fantastic, because I'm still rather new at video editing. Hopefully one day I'll get better at it. So, enjoy the video!

**Edits**

Ok, in my final attempt to get it working, I uploaded it on to Vimeo.




if it still doesn't work, I dunno what will. lol.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)