© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 15 February 2011

Still living one week in the past

I think there's something wrong with me. This afternoon I still insisted that Recess Week is 2 weeks away! It's just next week dude. Really got problem with my internal clock or something, time seems to past so fast for me. They say "time flies when you're having fun". Am I having a lot of fun? o.0
If anything, I guess it was less un-fun than last semester. But the workload still remains about the same, of it might even be slightly more. Hard to compare.

In other news... Google is powerful! I managed to solve the whole Qn 1 and a part of Qn 2 of CS2100 Assignment 2 "all by myself"! *Pats self on the back* lol. Qn 3 wasn't too hard. Drew out the entire truth table to find it. Qn 4 I dunno, Qn 5 I got no time to figure out. Lucky, it's good to have connections with people who have connections to these crazy Geniuses. The actual explanation for Qn 1 (read non-google method), totally blew my mind. I was like, you can do that?

Ya lah, I know I dumb. Still I would say got some improvements lor. Given the short span of the weekend. I finally went to read the textbook I bought like ages ago. I obviously deserve some medal or something! ;-)

I know most of my blog posts thus far, have been just about work, work, work. It's kind of boring, I know. But that's really all I had time to do these days. Work, work, work. Even more so, now that I am in the right timezone. That is, not one week in the past. :-/

Anyway, in the first post I did say I will share stuff about myself people may not know about me. So, let's move on to trivia #001. Me and my mom have a wicked sense of humour! Actually, I 'inherited' from her side of the family one. Of course I don't always seem funny in public. It's an on-off thingy. But once it comes, you just can't stop it! Just now during dinner, one thing link to another, and the laughter just kept coming. My sis almost choked on the jelly she was eating. Lol, lucky I didn't need to use my first-aid skills.

Jokes aside.... Haiz, back to workz. Now that I technically have one week less than I thought, I'm starting to feel the stress. Worried lah. I dun wanna repeat my results of last semester. I'm seriously letting myself down if I dun put in at least my best shot. If you got tests coming up, I suggest you do the same!

That's not to say we can't have fun while we do it..... It depends on what your motivation and definition of fun is. If studying in groups is more fun, then do it! If you gotta make more lame Harry Potter analogies, do it! As long as you are doing something.

Time for me to do something....

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)