© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 5 July 2011

Road Warrior at Night

the lonely tunnel...


Went back to camp today. Literally wasted time there. Realised I can don't go one, can exploit loophole. Didn't wanna waste the journey, so decided to stay for the exercises anyways. Haiz... So stupid. Had to walk through this tunnel on the way to the mrt. In some way it looks creepy and quiet from far. I seriously wouldn't have been surprised if there were drunken people or Hobos just lying down in there. But no, Singapore is way too clean for that.

Oh well. Music Video!



a super sad song... just my type eh?



Just downloaded her new album. From this song alone, seems like she has matured quite abit and has better voice control now. Then again, I don't know enough about her past songs to comment. Only listened to a few of the famous ones. Oh well, this album seems ok I guess. Got her standard cutesy songs, but now with a few more mature sounds. About time though, she's even older than me! Haven't listened finish, just downloaded, I really like this song though. And does that tunnel they ran through look like the one I walked through?! Lol, jk.


Oh and Jeffrey just flew off today. Gone to Australia for studies. Too bad I couldn't send him off. I was too busy being an idiot. I wish him all the best. In studies as well as his other endeavors. We will now forever be short of a DotA and Magic buddy. Haha. Take care buddy! =D

Well, that's all I got today. Super dead tired now. Either I'm growing old, or my fitness needs some serious work. IPPT also wanna die already.  I get the feeling it's both though. Sigh...
And I should seriously tune my bio-clock back to normal. I am officially nocturnal now, can't even wake up before 12 noon. WTF. Next sem 8am lessons sure die one.



Ok! Philson, go to sleep!! x_x

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)