© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Tuesday 19 July 2011

I'm Just a Daydreamer...

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. But it's really hard to find something to write about, when my like is now basically a boring repetition of events. It has gotten so bad that I sometimes don't even know what day of the week it is. Everyday seems the same. Wake up in the afternoon, eat lunch, camp out in my room, play some games, read some comics, sleep at 3 AM. My room feels like a Fortress of Solitude, if you get the Superman reference. Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for change to happen. As if it would magically drop down from the sky, and break me out of this infinite loop. Fat chance.

A cycle of nothingness. 



Nice new song from All Time Low


Listening to this song somehow reminds me of what I'd use to do during my Secondary School days. I was basically just a daydreamer, quite detached from everyone in general. Guess that's why I had hardly any friends. Maybe I was slightly anti-social, but I sure didn't realise it. At night I would immerse myself into my own imaginary world. It was a world where I had super powers and could do anything, including defeat all the super villains. But it's so immense that the story could fill an entire book or more. Haha. But I've kinda locked up that world in my mind since JC days. Haven't revisited it since.

Guess I'm weird huh? I know. X_X

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)