© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 17 March 2011

Every beginning has an end

... and every exam is followed by results. Though I'm still waiting for my Java one. Don't expect to do very well though, I found so many errors for that already. Econs one was released today. Thank god I have at least one decent result, given all the sacrifices I put in this semester. And it isn't even THAT fantastic. I missed the 75th percentile mark by zero-point-something marks, damn that one question I put the correct answer and changed it to the wrong one. lol. Maths was horrible, totally didn't expect to get such a lousy score at all. The mean is around 35/50 I think, and I got a pathetic 33. The finals for maths is worth 60%! I think that one if screwed up, can end my life already.

Anyway, enough about the results. Or lack thereof, to be more precise...

Went to Nex Mall again today. I think I go there too often. Always go on Thursdays, coz my sis has tuition there. Apparently the library just recently opened. Most of the good books seemed to be loaned out already though. I went there looking for a book about Java programming language and guess what I found? Nothing! I'm serious, there was not a single book left on Java. They only had C#, Javascript and XML, etc. Not much relevant stuff really. I did find the CS2100 textbook there though. Quickly grabbed it and checked out! Chop.

Speaking of that textbook, really gets me frustrated. Yesterday, I just suddenly decided I need the to brush up on my CS2100 since I failed the test with super atrocious results. Since I had 10 minutes before the lecture, I decided to go get the textbook from the bookstore. So, being pressed for time I merrily waltzed into the bookstore and picked up the book that seemed to be the textbook, and walked out of the store like a champ. Attended the lecture on time, and sat in during the break. THEN, the lecturer told us that it was just made known to him that they brought in the wrong edition of the book, and this one is for a different architecture entirely. *facepalm*

I hope they give us a refund or something. Perhaps I should go talk to the bookshop or something. Actually, I should just keep on borrowing it from the library. Costprice: Hmm wait, that's 0 + 0 +.... oh FREE.

A quick look at the calender says it's the end of week 9 of the semester already... Shocking how much time has passed. Even more shocking how little time is left.



Awesome acoustic edition. Strictly better than the previous version.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)