© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 21 February 2011

This is so ironic

I got so much work. But I'm just not doing them.
Been spamming youtube videos. I try not to post too many here to clutter up the blog, but those that I do, are usually because I really liked the lyrics.

It's rather ironic that I'm starting to get a lot of negative vibes from this blog as well. Because this one was supposed to neutralise the negativity in the other one. I guess I just can't always be happy when I want to.

In fact, I've recently started posting on the other blog again. And to think I haven't really touched it for nearly 2 months. I was seeing how long I could go without it, which was why I started this one. Not possible for an emo kid like me, lol. The other blog has like 80+ posts already.

I'm starting to understand why some people post 3-4 line blog posts. Sometimes, you just have nothing much to say. Right?

Hmm. Looks like this post didn't turn out to be so ironic after all. But that's the irony right? Haha.
Ok, not funny.

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)