© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Monday 14 March 2011

Calm and Careful

That's what Julian said about me on FaceBook. lol.
Really meh? Ok, maybe that's what I seem like from another person's perspective. You never really know what you seem like to others. That's why I'm always curious to ask what people think of me. Though sometimes it can be difficult to ask, unless you know that person really well. In which case the test data from your sample is bias already. Still it's better than nothing, good to know these things for evaluating yourself every now and then.

Quick FYI. Being Calm and Careful, as good as it sounds, isn't always a good thing. There is really such a thing as being too careful and cautious...

Spent whole day doing CS2100 tutorial today. 1 whole day from morning to night for 1 tutorial. The efficiency rating on that has Got To Be a negative number. Damn tough sia this module. The seniors weren't joking when they say this one is killer module, along with CS1231. Sian ah, this is the first tutorial I did myself since Tutorial 1. That means I probably got lots of doubts about almost everything, as reflected by the term test.





Still finishing the last qn of the tutorial... -_-"

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)