© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Thursday 17 February 2011

Previous post cont'd, and random etc

Damn, my differentiation gone down the drain...
I see all these questions I wanna vomit blood. Diff: sin(inv), tan(inv), ln, etc.
I remember last time my differentiation quite strong one leh. Wait, was it?
Seems like so long ago sia.

I don't know why... Don't know why~ (I can't do the qn!)


On a side note, the fella replied my email with what I asked him to do.
Wahaha, now I get to play the boss.


Busy, busy, busy...

Hungry, hungry, hungry...

Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy.


Good night!


editz: random thought - did something happen when I wasn't there? :O
need to be more observant...

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)