© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Saturday 12 February 2011

Time flies when you are having fun

omg, time flies. To me, still feels like the beginning of the year. And chinese new year was only like last week. Yet it seems like we are quickly approaching the middle of the semester. And that means mid-term exams!


It's quite frightening when I tabulated all of that. I actually have 4 mid-term tests this sem! Last sem I only had 1! (*EDITS*: ok last year I had 2: CS1010 and CS1231) Econs is closed book, and maths is 2x A4 'cheatsheet'. And the exams are only like 2 weeks away!

Ok, the only reason I tabulate it so early is to use it as sort of a scare tactic, to get myself to start revising. But previously it hasn't been all that effective. Procrastination has been the biggest demon I need to overcome. I really not as hardworking as I might seem (do I look like a hardworker?), but I should probably try to be. Especially with exams coming up and all...

Actually, this year seems so surreal to me. It was like start of the year, still getting into the schooling mood. Then zoom! Chinese new year came around, which I did less visitings this year. Then zoom! Came to my birthday. And wow, the week is over.

I guess time passes faster when you have a lot of things on your hands. And it's true, we do have lots and lots of work to do. But I'm not exactly unhappy with the way the year has been turning out so far. Last semester was really boring and draggy. This one was a lot more interesting, fun, and overall a more pleasant experience that the last. I'm hoping it stays this way, or gets even better (Coz better is always good!). We'll see.


How was your start of the year?

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)